We are hopeful that tomorrow and every day after that, we will get quicker with our drop off. Students will learn where they are to line up and will exit their vehicles more quickly. As our screeners become more efficient, we anticipate seeing our entry points moving much more quickly. In a week or so, this will all be routine!!
A couple of reminders:
- Kindergartners are dropped off in the small lot across from the soccer field entrance. Please pull in alongside the sidewalk (not in the marked parking stalls), which will allow for easy and safe exiting.
- 4th/5th graders can be dropped off with siblings at the flag pole OR at the bus lane.
- Drop off begins at 7:30am, which allows the buses to safely exit the bus lane prior to vehicles arriving.
- If you make a mistake on your child's self-certification, you can submit another entry to correct it.
- Afternoon pick up will take place through the main kiss n'go lane for grades K-5. Please place the placard with your child's name in the windshield where it is easy for our staff to read.
Thanks again for your cooperation!
Shannon Morris, Principal
Tony Roderick, Assistant Principal